|Salary Range:||$45.11 - $47.15 Hourly/DOE|
We are looking to hire a SCADA Technician to join our Operations Maintenance department.
Upon satisfactory completion of the minimum training requirements, a SCADA Technician is an employee who has completed an apprenticeship in the electrical field and can demonstrate experience in the instrumentation area or who has completed an apprenticeship in the instrumentation field and can demonstrate experience in the electrical area. May be required to do work planning and in a courteous and professional manner, train and direct the activities of other employees.
- Must have experience and aptitude in all areas of computer logic; controls, interfacing and system integration. Equivalent training and experience may also be considered
- Must be qualified to maintain, repair, install, and troubleshoot various water system instruments, electronic devices and motor control devices, including but not limited to calibration and/or repair of all primary sensors, chlorination equipment, meters, pressure switches, etc.; problem analysis and/or replacement/repair of telemetry communications circuits, circuit breakers, fuses, control wiring and other electrical motor control equipment; programming of logic for controllers and system software; troubleshooting remote terminal signals and computer integration systems
- Must be able to understand relatively complex technical problems and perform a wide variety of non-routine tasks, where only general methods of procedure are available
- Must have a good knowledge of electrical and mechanical tagging procedures, safety rules and the ability to render first aid
- Must maintain a State of Nevada Grade II Water Distribution certification or equivalent
TMWA is an equal employment opportunity employer who develops and maintains a work environment that values the dignity of each individual, utilizes human resources to their fullest potential and ensures a high quality workforce which reflects the diversity of the community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
All decisions affecting any terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, compensation, promotion, salary, disciplinary action and an employee's caregiving responsibilities, will be made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, membership in an employee association, or any other protected status or category.